Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Long Overdue Rundown from Our Trip to Colorado

In Colorado, I got to meet my youngest cousin, Demi...

Cheer on my cousin, Joey, as he stepped into wedded bliss...
Welcome my newest cousin, Jess, into the family...
Renew my respect for my Dad for always embracing and supporting my Mom's roots...
Watch our boys meet and play with their cousins of multicultural backgrounds...
And get their lean on in a Hummer...
Catch up with family and people I think of as family...
Gaze back in horror at the end of the ceremony to discover our boys gathering up the petals and throwing them in the air. (Thank goodness there were other little kiddos running around and Jess and Joey are laid back people.)


I had such a fun time traveling to and from Colorado with my dad and the boys. It was awesome to catch up on everyone's life and celebrate a new marriage.
And, what would any Asian gathering be without some of this?


Noah even gave in to his Korean roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment