Saturday, May 15, 2010

Honey, I Love You, But...

Anyone ever play Honey, I Love You, but I Just Can't Smile?

Noah LOVES this game.

Basically, the other player tries to get you to laugh while you try to maintain composure.

Noah's problem is that he's the most laughing-est kid I know. He will laugh at anything.

And he should know by now that I have so little dignity I'm willing to do just about anything to win this game.

Oh, he did his best. He even did the "look elsewhere to calm yourself down" method.

But he ultimately couldn't resist cracking a smile.


Oh, yeah. He's about to lose it. Quick! Somebody tell him we haven't seen his cat in over two weeks and I'm guessing it became bobcat or coyote meal.

Too late...It's a lost cause.Brian decided to capture one round for posterity. And, also for proof when he tries to admit me to the nuthouse someday.



We will celebrate our tenth anniversary Thursday. Brian can't believe what a lucky guy he is. He would tell you he doesn't deserve me.

He really doesn't deserve me.

No comments:

Post a Comment