Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rain on my Parade

Dear Diary,

Today, Noah was in the tub and I had just told Tyler to get in as well. I, with my squished pregnancy bladder, decided to make a quick pee stop on their toilet. As I turned to get the toilet paper, I suddenly felt a warm trickle on my backside. It was not a good warm trickle, I discovered, as I turned to see Tyler also making a quick pee stop before he jumped in the tub.

If I had not already been initiated into the Club of Boy Moms by all the poop jokes and all the clearing of dead bugs from jean pockets and the bottom of my washing machine, I feel certain today's experience sealed the deal.

Grossed out,

Jen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HA! I laughed so hard at this post. I actually wanted to share it with my buddies here, but decided discretion was the better part... of something. Love y'all!

Post a Comment