Thursday, February 25, 2010

Moment of the Day

Last Thursday, Tyler had a rough day at school, to say the least. I guess when you're three and you really, really, really wanted to be the line leader, it makes sense to hit your teacher when you don't get the coveted role. He has NEVER done anything close to this, aside from hitting his brother. And I think that just comes with the territory.

Needless to say, Brian and I were mortified and each had extensive conversations with him about respecting our teachers and not using our hands to hurt people. So, this morning, when he made his return to school after a sick day Tuesday, he again got a stern warning from Daddy about respecting his teachers.

When Brian got home from work, Tyler ran shrieking from his bedroom, "Daddy! Daaaaaaddy! Daddy!" And, as he ran into Brian's arms, he proudly announced, "Daddy! I didn't hit my teacher today!"

We aim high here, folks.

1 comment:

gayatri said...

I absolutely am in love with your stories! Rajesh and I are secretly scared Zane will do the same thing....

Post a Comment