Monday, December 7, 2009

Clean "Teef!"

Tyler had his first dental appointment and was pretty excited about it.

I think it helped that he remembered the little play area from Noah's appointment.

Ooh, the anticipation. I wish I were this cool and collected in the dentist's chair.

But maybe if they gave me cool sunglasses and Scooby Doo to watch, that might encourage me a little.

Tyler's confused. He thinks, "Let me get this straight, we're paying them this much money and this little mirror is all they can afford? " He wasn't impressed.


He's just hoping they didn't skimp on their stickers.

Notice how rigid Tyler's hand stays in this video. He put on such a brave face, but his body language belied his tension.


My dad remembers a dentist appointment he took me to around middle school. As he waited in the waiting room just outside the exam room, he could see my feet rising off the bed. My feet stayed elevated nearly the entire appointment.

I miss having abdominal excellence like that.

Sigh...

Anyway, Tyler did great on his first vist to the dentist. What a champ! And, no cavities!

Time for stickers! And, yeah, they were awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment