Saturday, December 5, 2009

Homecoming

I have the best brother in the universe.

Maybe you think you do.

But, really, I do.

For someone who's always been my little brother, he's always taken care of me like he's the big brother.

When he lived in the states, we talked nearly everyday.

Now that he's overseas, I miss that greatly. I also miss getting to see him more often. We had the chance to fly up and see him when he had some training in Seattle last April, but he hadn't been home in almost 20 months.

And Texas just isn't the same republic without him.

So, boy, were we ready to welcome him home at Christmas.

Even my parents' dog was in on the excitement about to take place at D/FW airport.

Mom set herself up in a prime spot - right at the glass doors so she could be the first to see him.
There was anticipation all around.
Boy, it takes a lot of time to get through customs.

Enough time to get through some sillies.
Jordan had plenty of time to check out the competition.
But she didn't pee on the airport floor like another dog did, so she was won the cuteness competition paws down.

Finally!!!!!
Scott came home to a red, white and blue out. 'Cause we're patriotic like that.
It didn't take long for the boys to get comfy with Uncle Scott!

HAPPY Christmas, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment