Monday, May 4, 2009

If Your Seasonal Allergies Haven't Yet Wrecked Your Tear Ducts

Compassion International just had a team of bloggers in India. Despite finally watching Slumdog Millionaire last night, I've never wanted to go to India so badly.

Warning, there will be tears. People just shouldn't have to live like this and I am so grateful organizations like Compassion exist. Look at the eyes of these beautiful children and read more at http://www.compassionbloggers.com/.

sponsor-a-child-india

2 comments:

Gina said...

Thanks for wanting to help my peeps. I knew our friendship had purpose that was greater than you or I :). Just kidding, for real though, cool stuff. If you actually go to India one day, your tear ducts will be flowing constantly. It's just like the movie in certain parts. I once gave a kid some money, and 10 other kids came running at me for more.

My Kids' Mom said...

Well, Gayu, if anyone could inspire me to love Indians, it's you! I knew we were friends for a reason.

Yeah, makes me feel guilty for having all that I have. We are so rich here and have a calling to help those with nothing.

Post a Comment