Tuesday, September 29, 2009

His Imagination

I just love little kids' imagination. They have such a fun way of looking at the world. It's so hilarious to hear their thoughts and watch them figure this world out.


Sunday, Tyler and Zachary B. were in Sunday school class together. The teacher was not there yet, so some of the parents waited with their kids. Brian suddenly heard Zach's mom laugh and asked her what happened.


It seems as if the boys had turned their blocks into guns. They made "pyu pyu" sounds as they pretended to shoot each other. Zachary threatened, "My gun has ANTS in it!"


To which Tyler retorted, "My gun has spiders and HOT SAUCE in it!"


Hot sauce. Si. Indeed a weapon of mass destruction. It's wreaked havoc on my intestines a time or two. I don't know where Iran is getting its enriched uranium, but if that runs out, I suppose they could always make a run for the border and get themselves some hot sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment