Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Day in the Life of Me

The boys all woke up with various icky symptoms today, so they stayed home while I ran to a parenting class at church. Got home to hear Noah enthusiastically announce he had checked the weather. As in weather.com. As in he located it on the internet. He even entered the zip code by himself, which he located on an envelope when he got two of the numbers swapped in his memory. Mr. Al Roker wannabe told me it was going to rain a lot, probably all week. Good to know we'll be hauling around umbrellas and sporting rainboots for the week.

Also good to know A&M has a very good meterology program as it appears we're raising a weather nerd buff.

Later, Tyler was standing about five feet from me. I asked if he had a hug for me. He said, "Yes. Right here," and he stretched his arms out wide to the side. I asked if I could please have it and he said I had to get up and come get it. Good to know I'll have to earn my hugs from here on out.

Also good to know he's learned the value of playing hard to get.

These two fascinate me with their way of thinking. Good to know I get to keep them around for 18 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment