Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Educatin' & Indoctrinatin' & Goofinatin'

This video is for family, Old Glory lovers across the United States of de America and for those who need a refresher on our solar system. Also people who don't mind spending 4 minutes of their life watching other people's kids' shenanigans.

This is not for people who actually know what Galatians 5:13 says or those who get grossed out by spit. Clearly we have some work to do.




This video is a public service announcement for MISD parents - this man is teaching your kids. At least we can be thankful Brian is an (amazing) engineering teacher and not an earth science teacher. I apologize in advance for our irreverent mockery of global warming. I blame our behavior on global warming.



Noah has clearly been studying the solar system at school. Today, he announced that Uranus is his favorite planet. Logic told me Noah is too young for little boy jokes about Uranus, but I still nervously braced myself as I replied, "Oh yeah? Why is that?" To which he said, "Because Uranus is blue and blue is suh-weeeet!"

Suh-weeeet sigh of relief.

2 comments:

Country Asian Guy said...

I can't view the videos! It says something about it being a private video and I have to accept the sender's friend request. What's up with that, yo?

Danielle said...

Lol. Those videos were so cute. You've got a great family Jen! We missed you at dinner tonight. Feel better quickly.

Post a Comment